Welcome Tigerpaw!

Welcome all of our newest members!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Welcome Tigerpaw!

Post#1 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:59 am

Yes it would. and then that will be the only time he is ever on them. .just like most of our clan.. from now on, we are going to do a weekly fun thing for members who check the forums. if they dont check them, they wont know about them, and they wont be allowed to participate. at this moment I do not have a clue what that will be, maybe a forums reading only scrim or some such, but I will think of something. Maybe we can have "member of the week" tags.. hm....................

[cB]Beav
BRATS Member

Post#2 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:21 am

free beer if you read the forums

MainMast
Former BRATS Member

Post#3 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Grats Tigerpaw and if free beer is the prize I think you should open it up to non clan members!! :-p

[cB]Beav
BRATS Member

Post#4 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:26 pm

non clan members have to supply beer

WarGoddess
Former BRATS Member

Post#5 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:06 pm

I'll set it up for him cause he can be lazy when it comes to checking forums and such;) he says thanks queenie and "you guys". Sigh he needs to learn southern and just say y'all..

[cB]Addit
Clan Admin

Post#6 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:54 am

Welcome to the clan Tiger !!!!!!!!!

JReel
Former BRATS Member

Post#7 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:38 am

'Bout damn time Tigerpaw.

Welcome to BRATS. We should bash him!! ;-)

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days, man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin

Post#8 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Thanks Warmy.
Buy the beer Mainmast. It is your turn.
Yes J, lets bash him.
Lets do that Splat, how many whiners you think we will have?

[cB]KillRoy
Server Admin
Steam: killroy0045

Post#9 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Congrats Tiger!! Okay it is Jun 12...where is the fricken beer!!!

Meap
Former BRATS Member

Post#10 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:13 pm

MainMast can't buy any beer at the moment...he's too busy shooting me like a meanie!!

MainMast
Former BRATS Member

Post#11 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:00 pm

MainMast can't buy any beer at the moment...he's too busy shooting me like a meanie!!
Not last night! Everyone was kicking my ass last night. I sent a couple angry emails to the hack authors asking why their crap stopped working.

Meap
Former BRATS Member

Post#12 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Maybe their crap stopped working cuz you stopped buying beer cuz their crap was working and you were shooting me but now it isn't and your mad and I don't know where I'm going with this.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin

Post#13 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:45 pm

ROFL, way to go Meapers! Main, everyone gets a turn in the barrell. Just sayin...

Meap
Former BRATS Member

Post#14 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:10 pm

I don't(: I'm too young to buy beer(:

Return to “Welcome to BRATS”