PASSWORD TO KEEP OUR HACKERS, That makes me laugh, lol

If you feel you have been unjustly banned, post your appeal in this forum and the Admins will review it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PASSWORD TO KEEP OUR HACKERS, That makes me laugh, lol

Post#1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:13 am

I don't even remember this guy, but I hate him too. Good job Splatty!!

JReel
Former BRATS Member

Re: PASSWORD TO KEEP OUR HACKERS, That makes me laugh, lol

Post#2 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:01 am

Wow, what a douche-nozzle....

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days, man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

Return to “Been Banned”