Hello :)

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Re: Hello :)

Post#1 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:44 pm

We're a rifle/sniper only clan, and 9.7 times out of ten we're in our custom map freezetag server. We have over 300 custom maps that we use daily. We have a zip file with packs 1-30 on our downloads page where you can download them all in a jiffy. We normally have 15-25 people nightly in our servers, and on the weekends you will probably find us scrimming in our private server. We don't have open recruiting, and our servers and ts are password protected to keep hack traffic to a minimum. Our TS is not, I repeat NOT family friendly. Anyone is welcome to come and play as long as they come introduce themselves in the forums and ask for the password. A thick skin is not required but useful. Hope this helps!

SplatterGuts
Former BRATS Member
Steam: splatterguts1

Post#2 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Welcome to the site. Looks like Shark hit the nail on the head with our description. I'll shoot you a PM with the info to join our servers if you're looking to play with us sometime.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen

Post#3 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:12 am

Welcome to our site. Great Job bimbo and thank you Splattifer!! Hope to see R3n aka new meat soon!!!! teehee...

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#4 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:12 pm

Thanks boss lady! Figured since I was up late, I'd take some of the work off your shoulders for ya lol

"new meat" hehehehehehe

{cB}CamoGurl
MOH Full Admin

Post#5 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Hello and welcome

JReel
Former BRATS Member

Post#6 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Hey Ren

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days, man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”