Hey ! Wanna war ?

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
mcced92
Games: 0

Hey ! Wanna war ?

Post#1 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Hey there, i'm MisterCed from the new/old times clan =>|FA|<= !

I used to play this game when I was just a teen, and now I've got a couple friends of mine with me and we started our clan. We already got 4 new members and willing to start war with other clan. So I came out here to know if it's something that could interest you ?

Just let me know so we can fix dates and time !

Note: We will be on tonight, and we're looking for a war versus any clan, 5vs5 or 6vs6 probably. You up to ?

Waiting for answers,

=>|FA|<= MisterCed(Gen)

[cB]SplatterGuts
Server Admin
Steam: splatterguts1
Games: 2
Day of Infamy
Medal of Honor Allied Assault

Re: Hey ! Wanna war ?

Post#2 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Howdy, welcome to our site. We normally have at least 12 members online each night, sometimes as many as 26+. There might be a few who would be interested in a quick match, but it'd be hard to get enough to have a 12v12 scrim with another clan anymore. If you want, you guys are welcome to join us through the week in our servers - sometimes we venture out to other server to help get some foot traffic. Let me know if you want to info to join our servers as they're password protected.

Thanks for stopping by.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen
Games: 2
Day of Infamy
Medal of Honor Allied Assault

Post#3 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:28 am

Hey C! (thats what I am going to call him, for now), thanks for stopping bye! Shoot you soon!

[cB]JReel
Missing in Action
Games: 0

Post#4 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:10 pm

Howdy MisterCed

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days, man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”