Hey all

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
HannY
Former BRATS Member

Re: Hey all

Post#1 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:39 am

Hahah yeah we weren't prepared for that! Welcome to the forum and come play with us sometime. We're usually on around past midnight your time during weekdays, and on the weekends there's usually a group on at any given time.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen

Post#2 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:22 pm

hey Out.. we play customs all the time. We scrim most evenings. If you want to scrim you have to be on TS. Thank you for checking out our site and servers.

HannY
Former BRATS Member

Post#3 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:38 pm

I can't remember the last time I played a stock map.. Closing in on a year now. :?

You don't even necessarily have to talk during the scrim. Just being there to listen to everyone give you shit and tell you where to go is all they really want. It will kick you from the teamspeak server if you don't talk for 30 minutes.

Speaking of which, Darren, do you think it would be wise to make that 'voice' server group available to all members/guests without needing a server admin to assign you to it? Or would that just cause complications do you think?

SplatterGuts
Former BRATS Member
Steam: splatterguts1

Post#4 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:06 pm

We (used to) play custom maps Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Now it's closer to only playing stock maps once or twice a week lol. We do have about 200 custom maps that you'll want to grab before you try coming into the server so you don't constantly get kicked from the server.

If we aren't on the custom server or stock server, we are more than likely in the private server. Like queen and hanny mentioned, you'll need to at least be signed on to teamspeak to hear when scrimming it that's something you'd be interested in- not required to do any talking.

With that being said, if you do find you way into our teamspeak server and don't plan on talking you'll need to have an admin set you up so it won't kick you ever half hour for not talking.

Thanks for stopping by the site, hope to see you around!

Hanny, probably not gonna do anything with the voice permission. It's easier to set it up case by case.

HannY
Former BRATS Member

Post#5 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Yeah, you're probably right. I sort of pieced together people automatically setting themselves up for that to avoid being kicked when they're actually planning on being inactive.

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#6 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:49 pm

Yeah, you're probably right. I sort of pieced together people automatically setting themselves up for that to avoid being kicked when they're actually planning on being inactive.
Might wanna do that for Phreak and Buzz, they still get kicked and we know they're not very talkative. :roll:

SplatterGuts
Former BRATS Member

Post#7 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:34 pm

Phreak deserves it. Ill fix buzz up though.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen

Post#8 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:07 pm

LOL!!!!

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#9 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Phreak deserves it. Ill fix buzz up though.
lolol!

SplatterGuts
Former BRATS Member

Post#10 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Even though you've already got the password, I've still sent the standard private message with joining instructions because it does have a few warnings about what you're in for with us. We would also like to ask that you check out our rules before joining the servers.

Thanks again for stopping by!

MainMast
Former BRATS Member

Post#11 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:12 am

Howdy. Hope to see you around.

{cB}CamoGurl
MOH Full Admin

Post#12 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:15 pm

good to see ya on the forms and cant wait to shoot ya or be shot by ya LOL

SplatterGuts
Former BRATS Member

Post#13 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 pm

I've sent your IP to our hosting company to see if they can get a more direct route instead of a general route from your side of the pond to our server. That may help. I'd see what it's like over the weekend after they have time to adjust their end.

WarGoddess
Former BRATS Member

Post#14 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:04 am

Hello welcome to the site and I enjoy seeing you in game! Get ts soon so we can make fun of you I mean welcome you :evil:

HannY
Former BRATS Member

Post#15 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:16 am

LOL yea well making fun of each other is what it's all aboot(for all you Canadians out there ;))
I have lived in Canada my whole life, and a long life I have lived, but never have I ever heard anyone pronounce about that way. I'm seriously wondering if it's a stereotype produced by the French accents in Quebec? :?: Honestly curious..

{cB}Lady_Death
BRATS Member
Steam: linn843

Post#16 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Hi ya!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”