AOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
WhiteWolf

AOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Post#1 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:39 am

All shall hear the howl of the WhiteWolf and despair! :o

LOL Hey all. It's your favourite Brit here :D

WarGoddess
Former BRATS Member

Re: AOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Post#2 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Hello!!!!!! Enjoy having you around!!!

SplatterGuts
Former BRATS Member
Steam: splatterguts1

Re: AOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Post#3 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Welcome to the site, wolf!

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#4 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:23 am

Welcome to the site wolfie, are you going to join our clan by accident as well? Popi seems to have a knack for it if you want to ask him how it's done.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen

Post#5 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Actually, no one joins it by accident. I personally invite them, or they dont get to be one of us. He has tags on so its not very polite to talk about him and another clan (its disprectful I think), and hopefully Wolfie wont be pissed about. With that being said, dont take this as a bad thing, I just dont want any mixed signals going on out there!!
Welcome to the site Wolfie and we do enjoy having you around, please come back!!!

ps, and be on my team, so you will leave me alone....

MainMast
Former BRATS Member

Post#6 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:12 am

Hey Wolfie. Glad you found the site :-)

Funny story time. We were scrimming not too long ago and I ran up behind and past Wolfie without alerting him to my presence and he tk'd me (my fault.) Very next round in pretty much the same spot, I come up on Wolfie and say "Behind you Wolfie", and he quickly turned around and shot me thinking I was alerting him to an enemy. Now it is forever engrained in my mind to not shorten "I'M behind you Wolfie" :lol:

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#7 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:22 am

Actually, no one joins it by accident. I personally invite them, or they dont get to be one of us. He has tags on so its not very polite to talk about him and another clan (its disprectful I think), and hopefully Wolfie wont be pissed about. With that being said, dont take this as a bad thing, I just dont want any mixed signals going on out there!!
Welcome to the site Wolfie and we do enjoy having you around, please come back!!!

lol it's a joke Queenie, Popi was signing up for their site the other day and accidentally sent a request to join the clan. I'm sure he took it that way.

WarGoddess
Former BRATS Member

Post#8 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:55 am

Queenie, you do a great job picking your peeps!!! Shark tsk tsk lol!! Wolfie, you can play with us anytime tags or no tags :-p Popi would be the noob to join another clan...... I am told he reads really fast and doesn't read through it all the way;)

P0pEye
Former BRATS Member

Post#9 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:08 am

HUSH! Warmy!!! lmfao! ratting me out!!!

WarGoddess
Former BRATS Member

Post#10 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:49 pm

HUSH! Warmy!!! lmfao! ratting me out!!!
I guess you shouldn't spill your guts to me then ;)

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#11 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:32 pm

And THAT is why it's pointless for men to read instructions anyway.... :lol:

JReel
Former BRATS Member

Post#12 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:11 pm

Funny story time. We were scrimming not too long ago and I ran up behind and past Wolfie without alerting him to my presence and he tk'd me (my fault.) Very next round in pretty much the same spot, I come up on Wolfie and say "Behind you Wolfie", and he quickly turned around and shot me thinking I was alerting him to an enemy. Now it is forever engrained in my mind to not shorten "I'M behind you Wolfie" :lol:
Nothing can ever compare to Lady D's 4-person Team Kill with a single grenade!! Greatest Scrim Moment ever.

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days, man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#13 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Nothing can ever compare to Lady D's 4-person Team Kill with a single grenade!! Greatest Scrim Moment ever.
*cough*ITK'd5atonce*cough* And Melon is STILL probably pissy about it..... :oops:

WarGoddess
Former BRATS Member

Post#14 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:14 pm

*cough*ITK'd5atonce*cough* And Melon is STILL probably pissy about it..... :oops:
I remember that scrim you nades most of your team mates haha!!!

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#15 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Yes, yes I did, and that was the night I learned that if you hold the button longer you throw farther. Oh yeah, and I also learned nades are not my specialty.

MainMast
Former BRATS Member

Post#16 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:17 pm

I'm confused then, what is your specialty? ;-)

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen

Post#17 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:44 am

I forgot about POPI joining there clan!!!!! hahahahahahahahah.....

JReel
Former BRATS Member

Post#18 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:53 am

What was the funniest about Lady D's 4 person TK, was that she was SOOOOO happy about it. Until she realized that she killed half of her own team.

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days, man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#19 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Main, my specialty is mouthing off and shooting unsuspecting noobs from behind.

J, I didn't go as far as to be excited about it, I knew I killed half my team and ended up crying, literal tears, like a big damn baby.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”