<=E-201=> CLAN MOHAA

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ricardo
Steam: RICARDO
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

<=E-201=> CLAN MOHAA

Post#1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:23 pm

Nombre Online: [/RICARDO b]
País: [/ COLOMBIA b]
Clanes, anterior o actual: [/ <=E-201=> b]
¿Cómo se entero de BRATS:? [/ PAG WEB B]
Hola me gustaria que mi clan jugara scrim contra ustedes

nuestro ts <=E-201=> es
http://ts10.gameservers.com:9180

gracias por visitarnos

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Re: <=E-201=> CLAN MOHAA

Post#2 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:58 pm

From the teeny bit I recognize, and some total guesses, they want to scrim against us?

JReel
Former BRATS Member

Re: <=E-201=> CLAN MOHAA

Post#3 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:26 am

Splatty, you beat me to it.... I was doing the exact same thing. Google Translate.

This is blood for blood and by the gallons. These are the old days, man, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choices left. And I'm ready for war.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”