Hello, BRATS

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stimpy2257
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello, BRATS

Post#1 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:35 pm

Online Name: Stimpy2257, formerly PunKRocKeR
Clans, Former or Current: {B*T*K}Born To Kill
How did you hear about BRATS?: I am a former rifles only obj player. looking to get back into playing this game again. I'm happy to see others still enjoy it.

stimpy2257

Re: Hello, BRATS

Post#2 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:57 am

So, I kinda wanna play in your server, lol, but I don't know the password. Anyway, maybe someone wants to chat? atm I also play Hearthstone, and sometimes SW:TOR. Former WoW player also. I am former military, U.S. Army Signal Corp. Gaming is life for me, lol. I am also a sports fan, from Indianapolis, IN, not a Colts fan, but I love my Pacers. Sci-fi is the best genre. uuhhhh, I use to play competitive in my mohaa:sh 'glory days'.

stimpy2257

Post#3 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:29 pm

awesome!! looking forward to gettin back out there! will be on shortly! Thank you for adding me to this lovely community! lol

stimpy2257

Post#4 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:59 pm

I am having issues launching the game while downloaded map packs are in the main folder.. anyone have any idea?

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#5 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:40 pm

And here I thought I was the only other person in IN who didn't care for the Colts since Manning is gone lol

Welcome, and if they haven't found a solution to your problem yet, hang tight!

stimpy2257

Post#6 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:06 am

Peyton was and will always be my favorite College/NFL player of all time. The Colts organization doesn't know what they're doing. They have no sense of building a team or keeping good players. Teams like the Steelers, Bears, Broncos, Packers I can dig, because they are pure football teams and know what it takes to win.

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#7 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:43 pm

As long as you're not a patriots fan, we're good man lmao

Return to “Introduce Yourself”