Sharkbait, Jody...where you at..

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cethiN
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sharkbait, Jody...where you at..

Post#1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:43 pm

Online Name: cethiN
Clans, Former or Current: =KaoS=, .|a.M|., =TDR=
How did you hear about BRATS?: Oh I know you guys. I think a lot of the older members know me too. I just want to shoot my old friends again. Not too much to ask for right? :cool:

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Re: Sharkbait, Jody...where you at..

Post#2 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:51 pm

J hasn't played for a while now, he doesn't have a computer. Lory and I still play on a nightly basis, most nights. Glad to see you back, bout damn time too, you hacking shit. <3 <3 <3

[cB]Dreamer
BRATS Member

Post#3 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:37 pm

There you are mr Cethin!! :grinning:
<----- Lory

cethiN

Post#4 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:39 pm

I hope you all downloaded some more skill because I'm still going to destroy you. <3

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#5 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:41 am

lmmfao you just bring it. 4 years is a long time my friend, the noob went and got her some skills over the years ;)

{cB}Sharkbait
BRATS Member

Post#6 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:56 pm

lol Youuuuuuuu behave, although my wiggling skills are on point because of you.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”