Hello All

Post here to unlock all public forums. An admin will send you information on how to join our servers after posting. Please read our rules before playing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Meg
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello All

Post#1 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Online Name:The Meg
Games you play: many games
Clans, Former or Current:
How did you hear about BRATS?:from a friend

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin
Steam: {cB}ScorpionQueen

Re: Hello All

Post#2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:30 pm

Welcome to our site. hmm.. what friend would that be?

The Meg

Post#3 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:49 pm

Thank you
Last edited by The Meg on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin

Post#4 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 pm

no Meg.. I wanted to know who is your friend and how did you get our connect tool?

The Meg

Post#5 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:36 pm

I found the connect menu in the downloads and downloaded it

The Meg

Post#6 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:02 pm

can i know the new password,please?

{cB}SCORPIONQUEEN
Clan Admin

Post#7 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:11 pm

you cannot.

The Meg

Post#8 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:47 am

Why?

The Meg

Post#9 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:42 pm

I just want to play with you guys😇
please,tell me the new password😇

{cB}CamoGurl
MOH Full Admin

Post#10 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:41 pm

There are a few other clans that still play. I am sure they will let you play there.

The Meg

Post#11 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:53 am

Ok fuck that server😡😡😡😡😡
noops😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Return to “Introduce Yourself”